Terms and condition
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather, We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at mail@ firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write information found to be incorrect.
For the purposes of those Terms and Condition.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, the place where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, fairness interest, or different securities entitled to vote for the election of administrators or other managing authority.
- Company (known as both “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” on this Agreement) refers to legitvibes
- The system means any device that may enter the Service corresponding to a PC, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Web site.
- Terms and Conditions (additionally referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the usage of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content material (together with information, data, services, or products) provided by a third-party which may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to legitvibes, accessible from https://legitvibes.com.ng or clicks here to visit home
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or different authorized entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as relevant.
- User Profile or Account: Users can create their profile or account via a registration form with name, email, and password. Users must need an account for any suggestions or comments on any of the articles which are published on this website. We do not distribute any information which is provided by users. You are 100% safe to us.
Legitvibes was created to help WordPress customers/users on all levels to take advantage of out of WordPress. We are making much more wonderful WordPress tutorials, tips & tricks on our website. You’re welcome to make use of any articles, tutorials, and tips shared on this website in your free or commercial projects. And also you’re welcome to reference our website on your own blogs/websites and provide us full credit from these articles.
You’re NOT allowed to copy/plagiarize our content material and/or translate full articles//tutorialson your own website