Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has unveiled Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate in the 2023 general elections.
Speaking at the event on Friday, Obi said Baba-Ahmed was eminently qualified to bring his private sector and academic achievements to bear in the drive to rescue Nigeria from the primitive politics of ethnicity.
Meanwhile, as many become inquisitive about Baba-Ahmed’s past achievements, below are quick and viral facts that have answered a few questions.
1. Baba-Ahmed is the founder of Baze University, Abuja and Baba-Ahmed University Kano.
2. He was a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party until recently.
3. Baba-Ahmed is in his 40s.
4. He once represented Kaduna North senatorial district in the Senate.
5. Baba-Ahmed holds a bachelor’s degree and Masters in Economics from the University of Maiduguri in Borno State.
6. He has a ph.D in philosophy from the university of Winchester.